Junior Summer Centre - Rathdown College
Glenageary is a suburb of Dublin, located 12km south of the city centre. This residential area is very quiet and is well connected to Dublin by both bus and DART (Metro). Its superb hillside location boasts views of the Irish Sea to the east and the Wicklow mountains to the south. Rathdown school was founded in 1973 and is a large boarding school set on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.**All students have integration with Irish students through 4 afternoons per week through arts & Crafts, Cookery and sports activities.
Dates: 29th June to 31st July 2019 Age: 9-14 years (groups) 11-14 years (individuals)
Standard Programme Includes:
- Residential: Full board accommodation in up to 8 bedded rooms
- Host Family: Full board accommodation with a carefully selected family (hot lunch in college Monday to Friday)
- Two students of same group per family
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- One half-day cultural visit per week with entrance fee
- One full-day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke and Irish night
- All students have integration with Irish students four afternoons per week through arts & crafts, cookery and sports activities
Travel passes must be purchased by all students and group leaders in host families.
CLICK HERE for photos of Rathdown College