Irish Summer Camps
Creative Writing for teens
ATC's Creative Writing Programme for Teens is the perfect opportunity to have fun with writing and pick up some great tips along the way!
The aim of these courses is to help young writers improve their creative writing skills through innovative activities with an experienced English teacher, live online.
Teens joining ATC's Creative Writing Programme will be inspired to embrace their passion, whether as a hobby or to impress in future exams.
Budding writers will have the opportunity to work on engaging and compelling plot devices, realistic characterisation, convincing dialogue and learn how to write endings that really work!
- Ages groups: 12-14 & 15-17 years
- Course Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
- Tuition: Online Programme - 3 hours live per day, 15 hours per week
- Dates: 1-week courses beginning every Monday between 14th June and 13th August 2021 inclusive
You will write, edit and format at least one short story. You will have the opportunity to have your story printed with Saronti printing.
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 1pm including breaks.
€95 per week
Printing your Story:
Students who take the Creative Writing Course can submit their completed story to our Saronti publishing page to have their book printed and published online for just £16.99. Click here for more information.
How to book?
- Click on the link below
- Fill in the Registration Form with your details
- Choose your Camp and start date
- Click on the PayPal button and pay securely by credit card or debit card
(Please note that a PayPal account is not mandatory to complete your payment, you can type your email address and proceed to checkout as a guest.)
Please see here for our flexible booking terms.Need help? Contact Us on email@example.com